Interview klatsch-tratsch.de


Bill Kaulitz:"I'm sometimes a bit paranoid"


According to Bill Kaulitz, the new jury of
'Deutschland sucht den Superstar' is constantly arguing.
The singer of Tokio Hotel is in the tenth season along with his twin brother Tom and Mateo, singer from Culcha Candela and with Dieter Bohlen on the jury, and reveals that they often have different opinions.
"I think it's the first time, and also the different views collide. That is very clear. We argue like crazy," the teen star revealed to RTL.
While Dieter Bohlen thinks it's interesting the new cast. "I think the jury this time is very interesting.'They're a little younger than me, so it's interesting for me to see how they are going to take everything."
Bill Kaulitz also spoke about the negative aspects of a superstar.
He said in an interview to 'Süddeutsche Zeitung': Bill: ".. I have not really free to just go out and walk in the park. But artistically speaking, I can do whatever I want. That's the most important to me, so I am most grateful. Even at 15 I had already started to fight for it and now, I'm my own boss. Even the record can not tell us much. But of course there are things in life that drag you down and each of us is broken, possibly, somehow. I'm sometimes a little bit paranoid. "
Tokio Hotel's brothers have come to life with headlines such as Bill says: "We are very happy now that I have covered everything, drugs, anorexia, depression. By now I'm pretty sure most people will know by themselves, which everything is mostly crap. "
Tom added: "I'm just sorry for my grandmother. Sometimes she still asks whether something is true or not."
On January 5 will be on air the first episode of "DSDS" - RTL anniversary season, in which not only the judges will be out, but also the moderators. While in recent years the emission was directed by Marco Schreyl now take over Nazan Eckes and Raul Richter.

No hay comentarios: